ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP @ADVED
About Android Workshop
Android App Development Workshop mainly focuses on how to use Android OS for building your own Android Application. Only the basic knowledge of programming is required for Android App Development, you do not have to be a geek for it! The workshop will start from the basics like designing layouts and building complex layouts. Once the basics of Android are done we will begin with building Apps.
The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with Twelve hours session, properly divided into theory and hand on practical sessions.Certificate of participation will be provided by OPENHIPPO TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES. The certificate will be provided by OPENHIPPO TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES.
Best for: All B.Tech/ Diploma (All Branches)
Duration & Course Distribution
Day 1 (Session 1)
Introduction to the Android world
- Android Architecture
- IO's Vs Android
- Scope as an Android App Developer
- Understanding Eclipse IDE
- What is API Levels?
Understanding the Building Environment for Android
- Basic programming languages intro: Java and XML
- What is Front-End and Back-End environment
- Designing Front-end through XML
- Designing Backend through JAVA
- Practicing various design Layouts
- What are Layouts and Widgets?
- Working with various layouts: Linear, Relative, Table, Frame
- Working with various Widgets: Text-View, Edit-Text, Buttons, Image-Views, and Scroll View etc.
- Practicing Layout Nesting's on various Layouts
- What is Weight-sum and Gravity?
Day 1 (Session 2)
Getting familiar with Activity
- What are Activity and its Life-Cycle?
- Designing an Activity
- Practicing its Life-Cycle
- What is Manifest File
- Registering the Activity in Manifest File
- Setting up the Android Virtual Devices
- Testing your Hello World Application
Introduction to Intents
- What are Intents
- Types of Intents: Explicit and Implicit
- Starting another Activity using both types of Intents
- What is Bundle?
- Sending Data from one Activity to another
- Building Camera application, fetching image using Intent
Understanding various Notifications
- What is Toast?
- What is Dialog and Alert-Dialog?
- What is action-bar Notification?
Day 2 (Session 3)
- Splash Screen Application
- Music Player Application
- SMS Application
- Camera Application
- Email Application
- Text-To-Speech Application
List of Project Covered
Project to be Covered
- Splash Screen App
- Music Player App
- SMS App
- Camera App
- Email App
- Text-To-Speech App
Goodies and Included Kit
- Sample Codes
- Study Materials
Benefits of Android Workshop
- Learn & Interact with renowned Industry Experts
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of computer security with personal one-on-one attention
- 2 days Hand on Practical Workshop on Android Application Development
- Get thorough insight of Animation and career's in Animation Industry
- Students will get "SI-Android Tools Kit" free of cost
- Android Development E-Book will also be provided to the students during the workshop
- Practical Demonstration application development will be covered during the workshop
- One practical projects to be undertaken during the workshop
- College students seeking career in Mobile (Android) Industry.
- Person having interest in Android Technology.
- Education Faculty & Staff.
- Students from any branch can attend the workshop.
How to Register for Android Worskshop
The interested students are required to fill the registration form available online.
The Fees of Workshop: Rs 1000/- per head.
Contact Number: +91-9252581253
Email Id: email@example.com
Join at Facebook
Address & Contact Info:
City Office Address:
ADVED Corporate Office Address
138 A, VASUNDHARA COLONY,
GOPALPURA BYPASS, TONK ROAD,
JAIPUR 302018 (RAJASTHAN)
ADVED Campus Address
ADVED Knowledge Park
Kanota/ Sambhariya Road,
Phone:+91 +91-7568275682, 9413341689, 9829363413
Other Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org