B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Number of Seats.
Total 120 Seats are available in B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.TECH program in Rajasthan is 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer)” of Rajasthan State) with Physics & Maths as mandatory subjects & any one of the optional subjects- Chemistry / Computer Science / Biology / Bio-Tech, in 10+2 of board of secondary Education, Raj., or any other examination recognized there to by Board of Secondary Education, Raj., or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- B.Sc. and Diploma holders in related discipline with minimum 45% marks are eligible for Lateral Admission in the Secondary Year of the respective branch as per norms of Directorate of Technical Education and Rajasthan Technical University(RTU), Kota.
B.Tech Civil Engineering Fees
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 77,000/- Per Annum
- Caution Money: Rs. 7,500/- (Refundable)
- Hostel Fee: Rs. 65,000/- Per Annum
- Security Money: Rs. 5,000/- (Refundable)
- Development, Enrollment, Registration, Examination or any other fees as per RTU, BTE (Raj.) are to be paid separately by the students.
- Admission Procedure, Eligibility Norms, Fees applicable may change as per UGC, AICTE, RTU norms.
List of Faculties in Civil Engineering
Page coming soon...
Download B.Tech Civil Engineering Syllabus
- R.T.U B.Tech Civil Engineering (CE) 1st Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Civil Engineering (CE) 2nd Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Civil Engineering (CE) 3rd Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Civil Engineering (CE) 4th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Civil Engineering (CE) 5th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Civil Engineering (CE) 6th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Civil Engineering (CE) 7th Semester: Syllabus Download|| Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Civil Engineering (CE) 8th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
Check B.Tech Civil Engineering Time-Table
B.TECH ACADEMIC CALENDAR
As Per RTU & AICTE Norms
Contact Info of Civil Engineering
ADVED Knowledge Park
Kanota/ Sambhariya Road,
Phone:+91 +91-7568275682, 9413341689, 9829363413
Other Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel Free to Contact Us.
Civil Engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams and buildings. The civil engineering department is well equipped with laboratories, highly qualified faculty, advanced equipment's and professional software.
The objective of the Bachelor of Technology degree in Civil Engineering is to prepare our graduates to have professional career in :
- Basic Infrastructure Construction & Maintenance Industry like Buildings, Complexes & Multiplexes, Roads & Bridges, Railways, Docks & Harbors, Airports, Irrigation Structures, Water supply & Sanitary systems etc.
- Specialized fields of Foundation constructions, Water & Air pollution control, Water resource management, Quality Control Management, Remote sensing and Geographic Information Systems.
- Interdisciplinary fields like Software development, GIS and Remote Sensing Systems development, Information System development etc.
Job/ Career Prospectus after B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Different Roles, Different Names
The following are some of the important branches of civil engineering:
- Construction engineering: This branch involves construction of highways, railroads, airports, power plants, bridges, tunnels, skyscrapers and so on. As per their abilities and position, engineers generally take care of different aspects of construction as well as business management. They have to manage project planning, costing and budgeting, scheduling, quality assurance, quality control, on site layout survey, material testing, material procurement, etc.
- Hydraulic engineering: Engineers in this field primarily make their contribution in setting up structures associated with different water bodies. They contribute in the development of hydroelectric plants, dams, irrigation and navigable canals, reservoirs, bridges, culverts, storm sewers, water pipelines, etc.
- Coastal and ocean engineering: This branch of civil engineering involves monitoring coastal areas and taking adequate steps to protect them from sea storms, flooding and erosion. These professionals also have a hand in the development of various sea port facilities.
- Transportation engineering: Engineers in this branch are concerned about the development of city roads, interstate highways, railroads, airfields, pavements, canals and urban mass rapid transport systems. They also play an active role in urban development and planning, traffic management and betterment of the transport system in the country.
- Materials engineering: This branch of experts has to ensure the quality and durability of a vast variety of materials used in the development of different edifices. Material engineers usually deal with materials such as cement, concrete, concrete additives, metals and alloys, polymers and paints.
- Structural engineering: Structural engineers are responsible for analysing different types of stresses and strains that a structure has to endure during and after it has been built. The study generally involves the identification of different types of loads that would act upon a structure and plans for making the structure safer from these loads. Structural engineers are also concerned about the overall strength of a structure when it is built so that it can withstand the onslaught of natural elements as well as human intervention.
- Earthquake engineering: Seismic activity is the biggest enemy of all types of manmade structures. Experts who research the impact of earthquake on different types of edifices and implement quake resistant measures are referred to as earthquake engineers.
- Urban engineering: Engineers responsible for the design and development of urban public utilities are categorised as urban engineers. Public works include structures such as city roads, pavements, fresh water pipelines, waste water disposal systems, public parks and so on. These engineers play an important role in urban planning as they are primarily responsible for setting up the core infrastructural requirements of an urban area.
- Environment engineering: Although a relatively new field, this branch of civil engineering is rapidly gaining importance with the growing emphasis on environment protection and sustainability. These engineers have to develop strategies for protecting the environment from air, water and land pollution. They have to manage issues such as solid waste management, water treatment, air and water pollution, safe disposal of hazardous materials. Another dimension of this profile is the construction of buildings that are environmental friendly, energy efficient and green.
Top Companies for Civil Engineering
- Ajay Kadam Association
- Antant Access
- Associated Engineering
- Balaji Railroad Systems Ltd.
- Dr. Kelkar Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
- Expert Technology Chennai
- Gammon India Ltd.
- Hiranandani Construction Pvt.Ltd.
- IVRCL Infrastructure & Projects Ltd.
- Jaypee Group
- Larsen and Tubro
- Macro Marvel Infrastructure Corporation Ltd.
- Nircon Engineering Consultants.
- Potential Consultants.
- RDS Projects Ltd.
- Simplex Projects Ltd.
- Subhash projects and Marketing Ltd.
- Vadakar and Associates