B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
Number of Seats.
Total 60 Seats are available in B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.TECH program in Rajasthan is 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer)” of Rajasthan state) with Physics & Maths as mandatory subjects & any one of the optional subjects- Chemistry / Computer Science / Biology / Bio-Tech, in 10+2 of board of secondary Education, Raj., or any other examination recognized there to by Board of Secondary Education, Raj., or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- B.Sc. and Diploma holders in related discipline with minimum 45% marks are eligible for Lateral Admission in the Secondary Year of the respective branch as per norms of Directorate of Technical Education and Rajasthan Technical University(RTU), Kota.
B.Tech Computer Science Engineering Fees
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 77,000/- Per Annum
- Caution Money: Rs. 7,500/- (Refundable)
- Hostel Fee: Rs. 65,000/- Per Annum
- Security Money: Rs. 5,000/- (Refundable)
- Development, Enrollment, Registration, Examination or any other fees as per RTU, BTE (Raj.) are to be paid separately by the students.
- Admission Procedure, Eligibility Norms, Fees applicable may change as per UGC, AICTE, RTU norms.
List of Faculties in Computer Science Engineering
Page Comming soon..
Download B.Tech Computer Science Engineering Syllabus & Scheme
- R.T.U B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (C.S.E) 1st Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (C.S.E) 2nd Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (C.S.E) 3rd Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (C.S.E) 4th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (C.S.E) 5th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (C.S.E) 6th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (C.S.E) 7th Semester: Syllabus Download||Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Computer Science Engineering (C.S.E) 8th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
Check B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Time-Table
B.TECH ACADEMIC CALENDAR
As Per RTU & AICTE Norms.
Computer Science Engineering
ADVED Knowledge Park
Kanota/ Sambhariya Road,
Phone:+91 ++91-7568275682, 9413341689, 9829363413
Other Enquiry: email@example.com
Feel Free to Contact Us.
Computer science and engineering goes into studying the science behind computers and suggesting ways to improve existing technologies. The course emphasizes on electronic engineering, software designing and hardware-software integration. We are also in list of Top B.Tech Colleges in Jaipur for Computer Science Engineering.
Job/ Career Prospectus after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
Different Roles, Different Names
- Software Developers: Software developers are professionals who are concerned with facets of the software development process which involves activities such as design and coding, computer programming, project management, etc.
- Hardware Engineers: These professionals do research, design, develop, test, and oversee the installation of computer hardware which inter alia includes computer chips, circuit boards, systems, modems, keyboards, and printers.
- System Designer: Professionals involved in system designing, Logical & Physical Designing wherein logical designing can be enumerated as the structure & characteristics such as output, input, files, database & procedures, etc.
- System Analyst: Computer engineers who work as systems analyst do research about the existing problems and plan solutions for the problem. They also recommend software and system related problems and coordinate development between business development teams.
- Networking Engineers: Networking engineers are computer professionals involved in designing, implementation, and troubleshooting of computer networks.
- DBA: DBA or Database Administrator are the professionals who are bestowed with the job to design, implement, maintain, and repair an organization's database. Inter alia DBA professionals are also known as Database Coordinator or Database Programmer in IT sector.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Dell Inc
- NEC Corporation
- Canon Inc
- Apple Inc
- ASUSTEK Computer Inc
- Acer Inc
- Lenovo Group Limited
- Sun Microsystem