B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Number of Seats.
Total 120 Seats are available in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.TECH program in Rajasthan is 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer)” of Rajasthan state) with Physics & Maths as mandatory subjects & any one of the optional subjects- Chemistry / Computer Science / Biology / Bio-Tech, in 10+2 of board of secondary Education, Raj., or any other examination recognized there to by Board of Secondary Education, Raj., or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- B.Sc. and Diploma holders in related discipline with minimum 45% marks are eligible for Lateral Admission in the Secondary Year of the respective branch as per norms of Directorate of Technical Education and Rajasthan Technical University(RTU), Kota.
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Fees
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 77,000/- Per Annum
- Caution Money: Rs. 7,500/- (Refundable)
- Hostel Fee: Rs. 65,000/- Per Annum
- Security Money: Rs. 5,000/- (Refundable)
- Development, Enrollment, Registration, Examination or any other fees as per RTU, BTE (Raj.) are to be paid separately by the students.
- Admission Procedure, Eligibility Norms, Fees applicable may change as per UGC, AICTE, RTU norms.
List of Faculties in Mechanical Engineering
Page coming soon...
Download B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Syllabus & Scheme
- R.T.U B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (M.E) 1st Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (M.E) 2nd Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (M.E) 3rd Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (M.E) 4th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (M.E) 5th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (M.E) 6th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (M.E) 7th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
- R.T.U B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (M.E) 8th Semester: Syllabus Download || Scheme Download
Check B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Time-Table
B.TECH ACADEMIC CALENDAR
As Per RTU & AICTE Norms.
Mechanical Engineering Contact & Helpline
ADVED Knowledge Park
Kanota/ Sambhariya Road,
Phone:+91 +91-7568275682, 9413341689, 9829363413
Other Enquiry: email@example.com
Feel Free to Contact Us.
Aspirants who have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering degree have a lot of career opportunities in several sectors through out the country as well as abroad. They can get very good salary packages too. They can work in flexible job profiles in various reputed firms. Some of the areas where these people can utilize their capabilities include the following.
Aerospace industry · Steel plants · Automobile industry · Power generation industries · Paper industries · Chemical industries · Communication sector ·Computer industries · Postal departments · Railway departments · Banking sector
Job/ Career Prospectus after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Different Roles, Different Names
Mechanical engineering is considered the ‘mother’ of all branches of engineering. In this context the roles and responsibilities held by a mechanical engineer are different and depend on their area of specialization and the industry they are working for.
In broad terms, the job profile of mechanical engineers can be classified into the following functional segments:
• Research and Development (R&D): Engineers whose role is to do research and then plan for new machines and their constituent parts.
• Design: Professionals whose responsibility is to draft technical drawings, manually or with the aid of computers.
• Production: Engineers who supervise the manufacturing of mechanical components and machines.
• Analysis and testing: Engineers who analyse and test different types of machines and their parts to ensure that they function flawlessly.
• Installation: Professionals who install machines and mechanical parts at the client location.
• Maintenance: Engineers whose primary role is to ensure that machinery is working as per specifications.
1. Automobile and auto part manufacturers
2. Aerospace industry
3. Various Government sector undertakings
4. Aviation companies
5. Steel plants
6. Thermal plants and gas turbine manufacturers
7. Air conditioning and refrigeration industry
8. Shipping industry
9. Engineering consultancies
10. Armed forces