ROBOTICS WORKSHOP @ADVED
About Robotics Workshop
Robotics Workshop is especially conducted for young technical minds and robotics enthusiasts of all disciplines from diploma Institutes to Engineering Colleges of all the branches like Electronics, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Computer Science etc.
The students will learn the basics concepts, history, evolution, engineering practices, industrial use, component knowledge, programming integrities, future technology, enhancements, study of logic in design and various machine building concepts, team work, adherence to theory and most importantly will acquire the practical experience while working on the iMAC robo kit . They will be introduced to fundamentals of robotics and will learn to apply them in real life. Self-involvement in actual design will result in best output in the way that students will confidently be able to make their own machine.
Best for: B.Tech/ Diploma (All branches)
Duration & Course Distribution
Session 1: Wired Robotics “Robots controlled with an attached wire onto the switches used to move the robot for specific task”.
- The Early Stage Our Times
- The Future
- Different Levels of Control
- Basic Parts of a Robot
- Mechanical System
- Power Supply
- Types of Motors
- DC Motors: Construction & Characteristics Gears, Spur & Pinion
- Types of Switches
- Hands On Session for development of a Wired robot
Session 2: Wireless Robotics (RC Control). “Robots controlled through a remote .Now you need not move along with the robot while its navigation”.
- Wireless communication
- Techniques and Applications
- Concept of Parallel to Serial Conversion RF Transmission and Reception concepts What is Modulation?
- RF Modules
- 4-bit Holtek Encoders and Decoders Address Protection
- Problem of Latching?
- DC Motor Drivers
- H-Bridge Motor Driver
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD (PCB)
- How to convert a circuit diagram into a PCB? Layout designing
- Overview of Manufacturing of PCB using relevant software
Session 3: Computer Controlled Robotics “Use of your keyboard or mouse to control your robot movements’. Unique blend of computer technology with electrical and moving machine”
- PARALLEL PORT (LPT)
- Parallel Port Registers
- How to get the Parallel Port Address?
- Interfacing Parallel Port with the Transmitter Circuit VISUAL BASIC 6.0
- Introduction to Visual Studio
- How to access Parallel Port using VB 6.0? Coding in VB 6.0
Session 4: Speech Controlled Robotics “Robots controlled through your commands that mean it will recognise your voice to perform activities”.
- Use of Speech Recognition tool in VB 6.0
- Microsoft speech recognition engine
- And Coding
Session 5: Internet Controlled / Mobile Control Robotics “Imagine robots controlled through computer and mobile phones”.
Control your robot through Internet while having the view using the webcam on your computer screen & control your robot through GPRS enabled mobile phones .including learn basic concepts of server and web scripting. After these 5 modules we ensure that every student has knowledge of building their own Robotics Machine
List of Project Covered
- Wired Robotics
- Wireless Robotics (RC Control)
- Computer Controlled Robotics
- Speech Controlled Robotics
- Internet Controlled / Mobile Control Robotics
Goodies and Included Kit
- 4 DC geared motors
- 4 ABS polished wheels with metal couplings
- General Purpose robotic vehicle chassis
- 4 in 1 Transmitter Remote Box
- RF encoder & decoder ICs
- RF Modules of 434 MHz/315MHz
- The Multi-controlled Receiver circuit board
- 12V Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery external battery for wireless robotics (one year on site warranty)
- Computer Isolators
- Computer’s Parallel Port interfacing circuit board DB 25 connector and cable
- Microphone for Speech Controlled Applications Tools, switches and much more
Benefits of Robotics Workshop
The students will learn the basics concepts, history, evolution, engineering practices, industrial use, component knowledge, programming integrities, future technology, enhancements, study of logic in design and various machine building concepts, team work, adherence to theory and most importantly will acquire the practical experience.
- College students seeking career in Mobile (Android) Industry.
- Person having interest in Android Technology.
- Education Faculty & Staff.
- Students from any branch can attend the workshop.
How to Register for Robotics Worskshop
The interested students are required to fill the registration form available online.
The Fees of Workshop: Rs 1000/- per head.
Contact Number: +91-9252581253
Email Id: email@example.com
Join at Facebook
Address & Contact Info:
City Office Address:
ADVED Corporate Office Address
138 A, VASUNDHARA COLONY,
GOPALPURA BYPASS, TONK ROAD,
JAIPUR 302018 (RAJASTHAN)
ADVED Campus Address
ADVED Knowledge Park
Kanota/ Sambhariya Road,
Phone:+91 +91-7568275682, 9413341689, 9829363413
Other Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org